A GATEWAY to PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING
and EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENT…
New Member Enrollment: Click here for our new member enrollment form.
Introduce your friends and associates to AAUW West Chester-Chester County Branch! Each time you bring a prospective member to a branch meeting, your name will be entered into the Membership Recruitment Incentive Raffle. The winner selected at the May banquet will receive a free one-year national membership renewal.
Shape the Future – new members recruited at a public event at a reduced rate. Forms available at the public meeting.
Current Members: Click here to download the membership renewal form.
Membership Qualifications and Dues…
- As amended by the delegates to the 2005 Convention, the AAUW Bylaws now admit to membership “a graduate holding an associate or equivalent…degree from a “qualified educational institution.” The Bylaws define qualified institutions as “educational institutions that offer recognized associate, baccalaureate, or higher degrees and have a full regional or appropriate professional association approval.”
- Presentation of degree and payment of dues should be made to the Branch Membership Vice-President.
- Annual dues are paid for the fiscal year July 1 to June 30 and are due no later than July 1 for the coming year.
- Yearly dues are $75 and include:
- $49.00 Association (National)
- $10.00 State (Pennsylvania)
- $16.00 Branch (West Chester-Chester County) –$46 is tax deductible as a charitable contribution
- Student-at-large members are $17 for students not attending a college or university AAUW partner member. E-student membership with partners is free at the national and sate levels.