A GATEWAY to PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING
and EDUCATIONAL ADVANCEMENT…
New Member Enrollment: Click here to download our new member enrollment form.
Current Members: Click here to download the membership renewal form.
Membership Qualifications and Dues…
- As amended by the delegates to the 2005 Convention, the AAUW Bylaws now admit to membership “a graduate holding an associate or equivalent…degree from a “qualified educational institution.” The Bylaws define qualified institutions as “educational institutions that offer recognized associate, baccalaureate, or higher degrees and have a full regional or appropriate professional association approval.”
- Presentation of degree and payment of dues should be made to the Branch Membership Vice-President.
- Annual dues are paid for the fiscal year July 1 to June 30 and are due no later than July 1 for the coming year.
- Yearly dues are $93 and include:
- $67.00 Association (National) – $46 is tax deductible as a charitable contribution
- $10.00 State (Pennsylvania)
- $16.00 Branch (West Chester-Chester County)
- Student-at-large members are $18.81 for students not attending a college or university AAUW partner member. E-student membership with partners is free at the national and state levels.