The American Association of University Women (AAUW) West Chester Branch awards the Alice Lawson Scholarship in the amount of $1500 to an undergraduate student 25 years of age or older.
Scholarships are available to any student who:
- is a full- or part-time undergraduate woman who has completed at least 60 semester credits prior to the spring semester of 2022
- is at least 25 years old
- is enrolled for the 2022-2023 academic year at a four year college or university
- resides in Chester County or attends a school in Chester County
- has a GPA of at least 3.0 (out of 4.0)
Check back in January for 2022-2023 Application files:
Tips for filling out the application:
1. Depending on your security settings, you may need to click on Enable Editing at the top of the downloaded document.
2. Click in the boxes to type your information.
3. Use the Tab key (not Enter) to advance to the next box.
DEADLINE: March 31, 2022
Want to make a donation to the Alison Lawson Scholarship Fund?
Donate to Alice Lawson Scholarship to find more information and to make a donation online at the Chester County Community Foundation website.
You can also make a donation by sending a check to: Alice Lawson Scholarship c/o CCCF, 28 West Market Street, West Chester, PA 19382.