The American Association of University Women (AAUW) West Chester Branch awards the Alice Lawson Scholarship in the amount of $1500 to an undergraduate student 25 years of age or older.
Scholarships are available to any student who:
- is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- is a full- or part-time undergraduate woman who has completed at least 60 semester credits prior to the spring semester of 2019
- is at least 25 years old
- is enrolled for the 2019-2020 academic year at a four year college or university
- resides in Chester County or attends a school in Chester County
- has a GPA of at least 3.0 (out of 4.0)
Check back for 2019-2020 Application.
DEADLINE: March 31, 2019
Want to make a donation to the Alison Lawson Scholarship Fund?
Donate to Alice Lawson Scholarship to find more information and to make a donation online at the Chester County Community Foundation website.
You can also make a donation by sending a check to: Alice Lawson Scholarship c/o CCCF, 28 West Market Street, West Chester, PA 19382.